- Build out a global sourcing calendar as a key member in a cross-divisional team for our limited time offers.
- Lead the sourcing core working group through the sourcing cycle.
- Leverage insights to help formulate a data-led approach on planning the next cycle and formulating reporting.
- Provide input into partner marketing methods and materials.
- Strong time management, prioritization, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong team collaboration approach.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to apply an analytical mindset: Utilize data and insights to make informed decisions and drive outcomes.
- Keep all stakeholders on track with key milestones for delivery.
- Ability to be agile and find creative solutions to pivot when necessary.
- Receptive to feedback and able to take action on it.
The ability to work cross-functionally and influence others.
- A real passion for understanding and solving traveler and partner problems.
- To be adept at tackling unstructured problems and finding quick-win solutions.
- Excellent project management skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Intermediate level on presentation skills via PPT.
- Comfortable interpreting data in Excel, Tableau dashboards, or able to run a script and leverage raw data outputs.
- Ability to understand and interpret proprietary partner tools.
The team to which this role belongs is divided into two sections: the loyalty program core work focused on the One Key roadmap, and the specific area this role is positioned in, which contributes to the loyalty supply proposition. The contractor will receive support from a new M level manager who brings a fresh perspective to the team. This manager’s focus will extend beyond the limited time offers we run, encompassing a broader view of the supplier proposition.