Product Owner mat cover
Location: London (flexible working, mostly remote)PAYE Work Level & Salary: up to £79,000Start Date: asapDuration: 7 months initiallyHours of Work: Monday – Friday = 36.25 hours per week
JOB PURPOSEThe main purpose of the role is to be the Product Owner for the new lnnoflex IT system which supports the end-to-end innovation process across the business. It allows teams to manage their innovation project portfolios simply and accurately from ideas to execution and to post launch, whilst capturing key business data for decision making.He/she runs and further develops the platform that is user-centric, friction-free and flexible.The role will work closely with Users – Innovators and the Business (Marketing, Finance, R&D, etc.) – as well as with the Technology team and D&A team responsible for the delivery and ongoing support of the lnnoflex digital tools.The Product Owner is the voice of the (internal) customers; she / he owns the Product Vison and sits at the intersection Tech delivery teams to drive the development of the lnnoflex system. The lnnoflex System Product Owner works closely with IMPACT Dashboards Product Owner as the two platforms are interlinked.
- Develop a deep knowledge of the customers, business, and stakeholders.
- Determine business and users’ needs.
- Lead collaborative Discovery sessions (including Tech team and design) to identify best way to solve customer needs.
- Determine what gets built and delivered to the customers; plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
- Map out the user journeys and define requirements, sign-off user stories and acceptance criteria for the new system; translate business requirements for technical team.
- Work closely with UEX designer responsible for user experience and interface.
- Review requirements and feature designs with users to validate feature improvements.
- Own the product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Identify and manage potential integration with other Unilever applications.
- Monitor features and platform performance.
- Lead the Adoption plans – in platform ( Walk Me) and training
- Together with the Tech team define and manage the annual budget requirements.
- Identify and manage potential data integrations and synergies with other Unilever applications.
- Experiment the potential use of regenerative Al to further enhance platform capabilities.
- Lead and develop a team of 6 (Business Analyst, Assistant Product Owner, User adoption
Lead, User Adoption Assistant, UX/UI designer, Customer support Lead )
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You are intellectually curious, collaborative, quickly learning, you are creative and persistent.
- Natural passion for products and for solving customer problems.
- Strong conceptual grasp of technology with successful history of delivering technical projects.
- Demonstrated success as a Product Owner in shaping and delivering user centric tech products in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Agile; excellent organizational and project management skills
- Purposeful leadership – ability to build, lead, motivate a team, developing their competencies, skills, and autonomy.
- Multiple stakeholder experience, ability to build close working relationships internally/externally with key stakeholders working within cross functional teams.
- Entrepreneurial learn-through-doing mindset with an ability to react swiftly in response to changes and new information.