Unilever is committed to changing the world with our ambitious Packaging Strategy. The Home Care division represents a significant portion of Unilever’s turnover with ambitious growth targets. As a Global BG Procurement Analyst, you will be at the forefront of Unilever’s Clean Future agenda, driving value generation, innovation, and margin delivery in the Home Care category. This role offers the opportunity to shape the landscape of Home Care and contribute to sustainable change.
- Partner with Fabric Cleaning (Liquids & Capsules) and Fabric Enhancers categories to drive Clean Future Strategy, Innovation, Cost savings, and end-to-end value chain initiatives.
- Lead the Smart Partnering pillar within the 5S margin delivery program.
- Collaborate with R&D, Supply Chain, and Category teams to drive procurement initiatives aligned with business goals.
- Translate business and technical roadmaps into material and supplier strategies.
- Utilize strategic influencing skills to drive procurement recommendations based on market intelligence.
- Master storytelling techniques to communicate powerful narratives that drive behavior, change, and sustainability.
Qualifications for Success:
- University degree in business, supply chain, engineering, or the sciences.
- Proven track record in effective stakeholder management.
- Experience in supply chain / R&D / Procurement with end-to-end supply chain and innovation background.
- Excellent communication skills and team working ability at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills and data management.
- Experience with SAP & PowerBi (highly desirable).
- Creative solutions-oriented mindset to meet competitive and business challenges.
- Working effectively in virtual and diverse teams.